|Agent A . . . 9 months this Monday|
- Starting to seriously consider homeschooling. I'm a bit overwhelmed at all the information out there. And a bit in awe of folks who actually pull this off.
- Continually amused by my five-year-old's questions. Why do people get married? When I get married, will there by a baby in my tummy? How does your breast pump work?
- Hubby is coming home today after four days out of town. Four days is nothing; we've done many more months. Yet, it's been rare for him to be gone lately, and so we don't have a procedure in place for Non-Daddy Day-to-Day Living.
- I have the most adorable baby boy in the entire world. (Okay, so other parents of baby boys may disagree.)
- Planning our next Inside of Italy Adventure (as opposed to our next Outside of Italy Adventure, which won't be until Christmas) . . . Venice (never been) and Florence (we went over spring break but had to cut our trip short due to puking).
- Three-year-olds are very emotional creatures. Just sayin.
- Next Friday I will be more prepared and have something witty to say. Really.