Welcome to Week 11 of 7 Quick Takes Friday. Please be sure to visit Jennifer's blog and check out her post and then scroll down to see the ones fellow bloggers have linked.
Bloggy Type Stuff I Seriously Need To Work On and/or Have Been Contemplating
1. Figuring out how to get the logos for blog hops to appear correctly in my posts. Usually they start out just fine, but then a few days later I'll go back and look at a post and they have mysteriously morphed into the dreaded Blue Box With Question Mark. What's up with that? Can you, dear reader, even see the cute little graphic at the top of this post?
2. Finding my navigation bar. You know, that thingy at the top of Blogger blogs that says dashboard, next blog, previous blog, and . . . oh, "follow" . . . it seems to be MIA. Which leads me to . . .
3. I added a Follow Me "gadget" to my sidebar . . . and sadly it lists only TWO people. I would like to think this directly relates to #2, and I just made it too difficult to follow by not having a cool and easy button at the top of the blog. Or maybe no one cares. However . . .
4. I now have over 100 "likes" on my Facebook page. Yeah!
|Agents relaxing on our vacation this summer|
5. My About Me section could use some work. I had a whole page reworked a few weeks ago, but then deleted most of it because it seemed corny. Right now it's pretty bland. Go ahead and check it out and tell me what you think. Do you know of any really good examples from other blogs you could share?
6. I really hate some of my oldest posts (pretty much all of 2010). Fellow bloggers, have you ever gone back and edited or deleted older posts? Some of them are just awful. I'm tempted to do some cleaning out. Or perhaps I'll start reposting them for Snark Week.
7. This may or may not surprise those of you who know me personally, but . . . my husband does not know this blog exists. It's not like I set out to keep it from him, I just never brought it up. I think I should let him know and then blog about our discussion. Thoughts?
Thanks for reading and have a blessed day.