1. This is my blog's 100th post. Go, me! I started it back in June 2010, but didn't really write consistently until I created a Facebook page for it in March 2011. Currently I try to post 2-4 times per week. In addition to the 7 Quick Takes fun, I enjoy participating in other blog hops and carnivals as well. (Check out Things I Blog About in the sidebar to see more.)
2. Speaking of blog carnivals, I just joined one this morning, and my post can be found here.
3. I added a new tab to my blog's homepage . . . Bible Reading. I would ultimately like to expand this to include a series of posts about what I'm reading, but for now it's just a list. Do you have a set plan for Bible reading? Follow one of those Bible-in-a-year schedules? Stick with mostly the New Testament? Prefer a Bible study that jumps around to a variety of passages? Just go in order from Genesis to Revelation?
4. Agent E just declared it Jaguar Day. (Tomorrow, if you're curious, has been designated Tigger Day.)
|Silly birthday boy|
5. Next week the Agents and I are all getting flu shots. We did not get them last year, and guess what? We all had the flu. Not that getting the vaccine is a foolproof way to avoid it. But, I will be totally kicking myself for not doing it in January when we're all holed up in here, feverish and coughing and nauseous. We're going on Tuesday because Hubby is off (All Saints Day is a work holiday in Italy) and I need back-up.
6. Agent A turns one next week! I know everyone always says this, but I seriously cannot believe it's been a whole year. Wow.
7. Today could potentially be a three-post day (a first) if I'm able to get my Weekly Wrap-Up together this afternoon.
Thanks for reading and have a blessed day.