|Agent E on her 3rd bithday|
(And I'm a little embarrassed to admit it took me a while to get this post published . . . the days just get away from me sometimes!)
The rules for this award: Thank the blogger who nominated you and link back to her blog. Tell your readers seven things about yourself. Share this award with up to 15 other bloggers, and be sure to let the blogs you have chosen know you are passing the award on to them!
7 things about Momma . . .
1. I am always reading at least two books, including the Bible.
2. I do most of my writing very early in the morning, before anyone is awake. (Often prior to five a.m.)
3. I earned a bachelor's degree in psychology, which proves useful in parenting, even though I never worked in the field.
4. I admire people who can stick to a routine, because I usually fail miserably about four days in.
5. I didn't have a reason to get a passport until I was 37 years old. (My son, however, has had one since six weeks.)
6. I cannot understand Twitter to save my life. (But, I still have an account.)
Cup of Joe with Jeanie
The Accidental Natural Mama
(As an added "bonus" list of some of my other favorites, check out this post .)
Thanks for reading an have a blessed day.