A short, random list today . . . with significantly less complaining than last week.
1. Do you ever find yourself starting a conversation with "Remember that episode of Dora when . . ." or "You know how Donald Duck is always . . ." Um, yeah. Me neither.
2. I just joined an online book discussion group, because apparently I believe that come January I will magically transform into a person who doesn't procrastinate.
3. We have free TV channels for the month of December, so we have been overdosing on television. (Not that there's anything wrong with that.) We tend to do mostly DVDs around here, so seeing new programs is really quite the novelty for the Agents. And I had to explain commercials to Agent E.
4. Is it possible to have a cold for two months? Or maybe I just need to get out of this country.
5. Poll: How many outfits do you pack when you go on vacation? One per day or do you assume rewearability to save space? I have convinced myself that for our next vacation I will be able to pack winter clothes, diapers, and stuff for five people for seven days into two suitcases. My husband doubts my sanity on this one, but I am determined to pull it off.