For today I am sharing my favorite posts from 2011. These are not necessarily ones which had a lot of page views or received a lot of comments, but those I personally liked and enjoyed writing.
Two things: First, there are eight listed here, so I'm being all rule-violator-ish with the whole "seven" thing. Second, nothing from October, November, or December made the list. Not because I didn't like any of those posts, but because they are too recent for me to re-read with any real perspective.
1. Boob Talk One of many posts about breastfeeding . . . I wrote this one prior to creating my blog's Facebook page and so it didn't get a lot of hits.
2. 10 Things My Pre-Parenting Self Swore I Would NEVER Do Yes; I really thought all of these things. And I giggle now.
4. More Musings on Life in Italy Trying to show it's not as exciting as it sounds.
6. I Never Thought I'd Say This Admitting to myself that homeschooling might be an option.
7. Now I Get It (Second Posting) In honor of World Breastfeeding Week.
8. Three Angels, Three Stories (Second Posting) A little about each of the Agents' births.
Thanks for reading and have a blessed day.