1. Later today I'll be participating in a carnival with Authentic Parenting. I'm writing about the first month of this one word 2012 thing. Please stop by again and check it out, then visit some of the other blog pages linked up.
2. Yesterday my first post with Connected Mom went live. I'm so excited to be a part of this wonderful group of women.
3. Andrew says a few words . . . mama, dada, cat, ball, Roomba . . . but mostly he does the baby caveman point and grunt. He also signs milk, more, and bath. I don't think either of the girls were saying this much at 14 months; in fact, I recall thinking Eva was never going to talk.
|Sometimes I steal my sister's Minnie Mouse robe|
4. If you start counting around Agent A, he covers his eyes. Or his ears. Or he just puts his hands on his head. (We play hide-and-seek a lot around here.)
7. I think it's about time I let Hubby know this blog exists. It's not like I set out to not tell him about it, I just never brought it up. Thoughts?
Thanks for reading and have a blessed day.