|Momma and the Senior Agents in St. Peter's Square|
|E and J messing around in the Colosseum|
|Agent J chillin at the Roman Forum|
(I'm not sure if that's a rock or a cracker in her hand)
|With E at the Trevi fountain|
(She refused to throw in all three coins)
2. Caserta (June 2010): Skipped the palace tour and went straight to the gardens.
|We bypassed the tour of this . . .|
| . . . and started walking toward this instead|
(which is kind of a steep climb)
|Agent J being silly on our walk|
|Finally at the top (a lot of exertion for the pregnant lady)|
3. Pompeii (September 2010): Lots of old rocks and dirt, fun for the Agents.
|Hanging out in the amphitheater|
|Very pregnant Momma and Agent E|
|A good view of the main street|
|Julia doing what she does best: getting dirty|
4. Siena/Florence/Pisa (April 2011): Our beautiful spring break in Tuscany cut short due to puking.
|All of us in Siena|
|At the Boboli Gardens in Florence|
(Agent A looks ginormous in this picture)
|Andrew's preferred vacation activity|
|Hey, looky there . . .|
5. Bari/Fasano (May 2011): With the totally awesome drive-through safari where you can feed animals from your car window.
|Outside the Basilica di San Nicola|
|How you doin?|
|Mmm . . . margherita pizza|
|Enjoying the view|
6. Naples (June 2011): A rare day trip with just Hubby and our smallest Agent.
|Ooh . . . pigeons|
|This statue just screams downtown Naples to me|
|Outside the Duomo with sleeping Agent A|
|Naples streets are very crowded/narrow|
7. Palermo (July 2011): Our brief visit to Sicily (part of our Disney cruise).
|Our view as the cruise ship pulled in|
|Agents E and J looking bored in front of a cool fountain|
|Pictures cannot do the inside of this church justice|
|More of Agent A's favorite pastime|
8. Tarquinia (July 2011): Fun visit to a farmhouse and walk around a quaint little town.
|Very cool view|
|Don't worry; they're not drinking the wine|
|Where there's a fountain, there's a Julia|
|Couldn't resist the local playground|
9. Lerici (July 2011): Castle and dinosaurs followed by gelato . . . I think that about says it all.
|The castle we hiked up to|
|No tour is complete without snacks|
|Striking a pose on the way back down|
|Can you see just how wet her outfit is?|
10. Perugia/Venice/Florence (August 2011): Final trip to northern Italy, including a return visit to Florence. This was my personal favorite. Love love love Venice and Florence.
|Our requisite fountain stop|
|Fooling around in the square|
|Little birdie you are not getting my pizza|
|IRL friends, check out the bar in the background|
|One of my favorites of me and the Agents|
What has been your favorite vacation? Or, what would be your ideal vacation?
Thanks for reading and have a blessed day.