01 May 2012

More Travels (Another Photo Post)

Today I'm sharing another post filled with travel photos . . . this time ten places we've visited outside of Italy in the last two years.

1. Garmisch, Germany (July 2010)


Water fun while on a walk near our apartment 
(yes; that's a horse trough)

A view of the (mostly) pedestrian area we stayed in

Neuschwanstein Castle (just like the Little Einsteins!)

Zugspitze (with snow in July)

2. Paris, France (August 2010 and December 2011)

Julia trying to escape on our first trip

The girls look so little in this pic 
(I'm 29 weeks with A here)

At the Palace of Versailles Hall of Mirrors 
(again with the Little Einstein theme)

Agent E posing on our walk

Checking out the view from the Eiffel Tower 
(wait . . . weren't the Einsteins here, too?)

Second trip to Disneyland Paris

Hanging out with Pooh

3. Barcelona, Spain (June 2011)

Loved walking around here 
(such a beautiful and clean city)

Posing with my critters near the zoo entrance

La Sagrada Familia

Senior Agents at one of the many little playgrounds 
found throughout the city

4. Malta (June 2011)

The view as the cruise ship pulled in

St. Peter

Praying?

5. Corsica (July 2011)

Agent A saying hi on our visit to the Tortoise Protection Center

Hey there, big fellow

Turtle party at the water hole

6. Nice and Eze, France (July 2011)

Waiting for our tour to start 
(with a view of the cruise ship in the background)

A nice view of Nice 
(you may roll your eyes now)

I don't even remember what this is supposed to be, 
but it was weird so we took a picture of it

7. Olympia and Athens, Greece (November 2011)

Senior Agents running through the original olympic stadium

Requisite vacation pigeon moment

Changing of the guard (yep; they do that here, too)

8. Ephesus, Turkey (November 2011)

The home where Mary (yes; that Mary) spent her final years 
(no pics allowed inside, unfortunately)

One of the cats of Ephesus . . . they were all over 
as we walked through the ruins

Momma posing with Agent A

My budding archaeologists

Agents J and A enjoying the carpet-making tour

9. Alexandria and Cairo, Egypt (November 2011)

At the Citadel

Agent A is clearly impressed

We could only take pics of this palace through the gate 
(and I just love what all three Agents are doing in this photo)

Hubby on a camel during the pyramids visit 
(Agents and I skipped this tour because of the distance/length)

Hey, it's the Great Sphinx! 
(more Little Einsteins . . . I can't help myself)

10. London, United Kingdom (March 2012)

Being silly at Harrods

A walk in one of the many Royal Parks

At the Science Museum . . .  free admission and totally awesome

Buckingham Palace 
(we are here to trick or treat . . . my last Einsteins tie-in, promise)

Julia picking flowers in Kensington Gardens 
(I'm pretty sure that's frowned upon)

No more big trips planned, as we are now down to a month and counting. Although Agent E mentioned the other day (completely out of the blue) that she'd like to go back to Rome. Hmm . . . maybe. I would love to someday see Australia and more of Europe, as well as spend time traveling within the United States.

5 comments:

  1. Wow! Just gorgeous! What an amazing opportunity to be able to do all that traveling.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have had some amazing adventures! Some of them bring back great memories for me and some make me really jealous!:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i'm jealous! most of those are places on my bucket list.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness! Amazing! I want to go to all those places. We can't wait until our littlest is a bit bigger (ok, so maybe I can wait... I don't want time to go that fast!) so we can do international travel.

    Thank you for sharing your pics.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for linking this up to the new link up at Katies Language Cafe. The pictures are gorgeous and you are a family after my own heart as we love traveling as well and do many long trips with the kids. I am most anxious to hear about your trip to Egypt! thanks again for linking up! ~~Katie

    ReplyDelete