1. Arthur, It's Only Rock 'n' Roll by Marc Brown
We come home with at least one Arthur book every week. The Agents love them.
2. Froggy Goes to the Doctor by Jonathan London
Thought this might come in handy since all three Agents had/have doctor's appointments within a ten-day period.
3. Hippos Go Berserk! by Sandra Boynton
One of our absolute favorite children's authors. We own probably a dozen of her books, but had not read this one yet.
4. In the Wild by David Elliot
Beautiful pictures and poetic language make this a good read aloud book.
6. Mr. Putter & Tabby Pour the Tea by Cynthia Rylant
Both #5 and #6 are written by the same author, a new discovery we've been most pleased with. She also writes the Poppleton series. Love!
7. Mystery Math: A First Book of Algebra by David A. Adler
Some parts are a little advanced for E, but still a big hit.
8. National Geographic Kids: Meet the Mummies by Christopher Sloan
Okay, this one's a tad more graphic than I originally realized, but they seem intrigued.
9. Poop: A Natural History of the Unmentionable by Nicola Davies
I mean, who doesn't love a good book about poop?
10. The Berenstain Bears: Say Please and Thank You by Jan and Mike Berenstain
Another book series we tend to read a lot around here . . . Agent J in particular always seems to pick out one of these.
What great children's books are you reading this week?