1. This is my 200th blog post. Go, me! It's taken me just over two years to get there. (Although I'm definitely writing more regularly now, as I only had 13 posts for 2010 and 91 in all of 2011.)
3. I was going to link to my least read post here, but after I determined which one it was I decided it's probably better left alone. (I feel that way about a lot of my earlier posts, truthfully.)
4. Last week Agents J and A both had colds, so neither slept well. Which means I didn't sleep at all, because I would hear each little cough, sniffle, weird breathing noise they both made and wake up every. single. time. And then I'd have to check on them. (A is still in our bedroom, but J is across the way in the room she shares with E.) I managed to muddle through my days with extra coffee.
|Momma and Agent A (2 months) in Sorrento|
20 months later, he's still the snuggliest
5. Agent A is talking a lot more these days and I love it. He has the cutest little voice. Seriously, in adorable overload here. I know neither of the girls spoke this much or this clearly so young (22 months tomorrow). I chalk it up to all the conversation he hears around him all day every day. His sisters may like to talk a wee bit.
6. Agent E decided she wanted to learn about money this week, so we've been playing all sorts of games with coins. (Including the "keep them out of your little brother's reach so he doesn't try to eat them" game.)
7. To my U.S. friends, have a great Labor Day weekend.
Thanks for reading and have a blessed day.