Sunday, August 19, 2012

My Lovely Students: A Photo Post

Not Back to School Blog HopWelcome back to another week of the iHomeschool Network Not Back To School Blog Hop. Today is School Photo Day. Be sure to click over and check out some of the many wonderful posts linked there. A great resource for homeschooling families!

Today I'm sharing some of my favorite photos of my favorite pupils. In the time we've been homeschooling I have collected so many pictures of them "doing" school . . . which can pretty much be anything in our world of child-led learningFirst, while not school-related, I'm sharing a few professional shots from our last round of family photos to introduce you to our crew. Then I've included a few of them "in action" coloring at the kitchen table. (Have I mentioned how much we enjoy coloring as a teaching tool?) Lastly, a cute picture of Eva reading to Julia and Andrew, something she loves to do.

Agent E showing off her flower child side

Agent J expressing her inner hippie as well

Sweet Agent A holding on to Daddy

E found a fossil during our photo shoot

J enjoyed being messy as usual

A being silly hiding behind Momma

Agent E working hard

J couldn't even tear herself away to take a quick photo

Agent A likes to participate, too

Big Sister sharing a story with her siblings

Pin It!