Linking this up at Bohemian Bowmans. Blogging friends, come join in.
1. In September of 2000, with about 48 hours planning, I quit my job, left a (mostly disastrous) relationship, and moved 450 miles away to the town where I had attended college. Within the week I had a new apartment and a temp job. (I was later hired on full-time and worked with them for seven years.) A few months later (February 2001) I met Dear Hubby. Now I'm married to the Navy, corralling Agents, and life is pretty sweet.
2. When I was about 6 years old, I got bitten by my neighbor's dog . . . this tiny, little, yappy dog. (Think Toto.) I had nine stitches in my lip and chin, and still have a scar. I'm thinking this might have something to do with my current feelings about dogs.
3. I am terrible in an emergency. Seriously, I am the last person you want around if clear and coherent thought is needed during a disaster big or small.
4. I can count on one hand the number of text messages I have sent in my entire life. (Not making this up.)
5. I have donated a total of 25 inches of hair to Locks of Love. The first donation was 14 inches; the second 11 inches. Somewhere around the time Julia was born all patience for growing my hair went out the window.
Okay; your turn. What's something no one (or almost no one) knows about you?
Thanks for reading and have a blessed day.