Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Top Ten {Tuesday}: Spanking Myths and Truths

Linking this up with Top Ten {Tuesday}, hosted each week by Angie at Many Little Blessings.

Few things get parents on opposite ends of the discipline spectrum riled up like spanking. If you've followed this blog for more than five minutes, you probably know how I feel about the issue. Today I'm sharing ten resources that address some of the common misconceptions about spanking.

First, a few questions:
And now, some food for thought from a few of my favorite gentle parenting advocates:

Pin It!

3 comments :

  1. I couldn't agree more. Thanks for the list.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Agree agree agree! I was spanked, and all it taught me was to think of my mom as someone who I needed to be afraid of when I make a mistake. Instead of, you know, someone I could go to when I made a mistake!

    ReplyDelete