1. Agent A turned two yesterday! He's my All Saints Day baby. (Yep. Halloween candy followed by birthday cake. Every year.)
2. Took A for his two-year well visit and they checked his BMI, which was the first time a pediatrician had included that information as part of a routine appointment. I assume they'll do it for the girls at their next appointments, too. (You can find an online BMI calculator specifically for children and teens here.)
3. Had a total junior high flashback at the Y the other day . . . the spinning class (which is right behind the treadmills, where I actually was) used an 80s hair bands play list for the whole class. You know, it's kind of difficult to concentrate on the Spanish lessons pouring out of your headphones with Twisted Sister blaring in the background. We're not gonna take it! NO! We ain't gonna take it! We're not gonna take it anymooore.
|The birthday boy and his Pooh|
4. If you are a Disney fan and have a little one with a birthday coming up, go to DisneyJunior.com and make a birthday greeting video. We did one for A, and the Agents will likely watch it approximately 600 times in the next few days.
5. Agent J's new favorite snack is a slice of whole wheat bread (neatly centered on the plate) "garnished" with Cheerios. I think she's been paying a little too close attention to Helen Cavallo.
6. Did you take the kids trick or treating this year? Stay home and pass out candy? Avoid it all together? Since Hubby wasn't around and I haven't figured out how to clone myself yet, we went with the leave-a-bowl-of-candy-on-the-front-porch-with-a-note method of treat distribution and the Agents and I wandered the neighborhood.
7. Agent J has started to explain some of her more "interesting" behaviors with the statement, "well, that's how they do it in Juliatown." (Juliatown, in case you're wondering, is about four exits past Crazytown.)
Thanks for reading and have a blessed day.