1. Like every other blogger on the planet, I published a 2012 Bloggy Review last week. I included not only the most popular posts (based on page views), but also the least popular, as well as a list of posts I wish more people had seen.
2. As of Thursday morning, I am officially a COW! For those of you not familiar with Navy acronyms, this is actually a good thing.
3. Yesterday the Senior Agents decided they were going to open a cafe in the playroom. They called it Eva's Cafe, and even wrote a menu. Eva's Cafe serves tea, coffee, cake, soup (both regular soup and Julia Soup . . . don't ask), fish, fries, and Goldfish crackers. Agent A was their first (and as far as I know, only) customer.
4. For those of you who have breastfed into the toddler years and beyond, what is the strangest thing your child has ever asked you to "nurse"? I've breastfed all the usual suspects . . . dolls, teddy bears, Perry the Platypus (yep) . . . but by far the weirdest would have to be either a pair of Minnie Mouse boots that Agent A confiscated from his sister and insists on wearing all the time or (probably the best one yet) the picture of the dog on his pajamas.
|Flashback to January 2011 . . . a very plump 2-month-old Agent A|
5. Things have been kind of quiet around here, and one reason is because we were on vacation recently. It went pretty well although not exactly according to plan.
6. If you follow this blog on Facebook, and you found this post as a result of a Facebook status or link, congratulations! You are among the 10-20% of "likers" who are actually seeing posts. Still not sure what Facebook did to screw up its Pages feature so royally, but it has been limiting potential views for a while now. Kind of defeats the purpose of social media, eh?
7. Do you have One Word picked out for 2013? I wrote about my choice here.
Hope you all have a lovely weekend and a wonderful beginning to 2013.
Thanks for reading and have a blessed day.