Friday, January 25, 2013

Agents Visit the Salon (a Photo Post)

As I shared in a Facebook status earlier today, this morning I took all three Agents to get haircuts. 

And it went about a thousand times better than expected.

I'm totally serious. I know, I know . . . this sounds just like the sort of event that would have proven disastrous. (And believe me, that definitely would have been post-worthy as well.) However, it actually turned out fabulous.

I have to admit, in the car on the way there, I kept thinking to myself, this is going to end up being one of those ideas that sounded a lot better in my head. But they all did great! And we have photos to prove it! So, without further ado . . .

Agent J was the only one who agreed to a wash

Let's get this party started

Wait . . . you mean you're gonna make me do this, too?

Agent J's 'do in progress

I'm wearing penguins and eating a lollipop . . . this can't be too bad

May live to tell about this after all

Agent E showing off her green lollipop tongue

Cute girls with cute curls

Agent A . . . the finished product

Post-adventure McDonalds treat

What was the last thing you did with your children where the results surprised you . . . in a good way?

Pin It!

4 comments :

  1. Stopping over to say hi to a fellow Penn Stater! Thanks for vising my blog! (And what adorable kids you have-- you're one blessed Momma! :-) )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Jo. Look forward to checking out more of your blog.

      Delete
  2. Looks like they had fun at the salon. Stopping by from SITS!

    ReplyDelete