Not that I haven't had ideas at all . . . in fact, I have an ongoing list of potential blogging topics at any given time. I just don't always act on them, either because I end up incorporating bits and pieces into a larger, unrelated piece or I realize they weren't that exciting after all.
For today's Top Ten list, here's a glimpse of ten things I could have written about (in no particular order):
1. developing a parenting/family mission statement
2. how we (mostly) avoid food battles at our house
3. what "school work" looks like in our homeschool
4. the true purpose of my alone time
5. afternoon snack ideas
6. favorite Bible verses (this one I may still do)
7. things I learned from Jesus (another one that may still appear)
8. how to pack for any length trip with kids
9. finding the "perfect" church
10. new "about" page for me (technically not a post, but probably needed)
Fellow bloggers, do you have an ever-present "write about someday" list?