07 August 2013

Agent A's Breastfeeding World Tour

In honor of World Breastfeeding Week, a photo post of places Agent A has breastfed during our world travels.

Our nursing experience has spanned four continents and nine countries, as well as floating around the ocean on three different cruise ships.

Florence, April 2011


Barcelona, June 2011


Sicily, July 2011


Lerici (Italy), July 2011


Venice, August 2011

Florence, August 2011


Paris, December 2011
(Yes; that's the top of the Eiffel Tower.)

Naples, February 2012


London, March 2012


London, March 2012


Naples, April 2012


Bahamas, December 2012

In addition, he has also nursed in several places that I have no photos of him in action, including Alexandria, Athens, Bari (Italy), Corsica, Ephesus, Malta, Olympia, Perugia (Italy), Pisa, Tarquinia (Italy), and Siena.

Not to mention Disneyland Paris and Walt Disney World in Orlando (multiple times). 

Here, in the most recent picture I have of him nursing (March 2013), he is participating in his favorite activity while the rest of us are enjoying the safari at Animal Kingdom.

2 comments:

  1. One of the things I love most about breast feeding is the freedom it gives you when traveling with a baby in tow. No worries about remembering bottles - your boobs are always on hand, no worries about sterilization or packing formula and equipment.
    Given the chance I would have traveled more but I've been grateful and glad for the few trips abroad we've made with our little ones and the fact that I've been able to nurse publicly without hesitation almost everywhere we've been.
    Thankyou for sharing your lovely photo's, it's the first time I've seen them as I'm new to your blog and as I'm contemplating home-schooling I'll definitely be back!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for stopping by. Yes; it definitely made traveling easier, with less to pack. :-) Even now when we travel, it's nice that he has the familiarity of nursing to help him settle/sleep away from home. Best of luck as you consider homeschooling, and I hope you visit again.

      Delete